Thursday, December 6, 2018

December Daily-A few of my favorite things

I have a couple Christmas-y wine bottle stoppers but this one is probably my favorite.  I don't even remember where it came from, but I think he's super cute.  I also bought 6 bottles of 19 Crimes and prosecco at Costco today-so I'm definitely smiling like he is!

Sending Christmas cards-this year I've opted for regular Christmas cards vs a letter or a photo card.  The photo didn't happen and I want to get my cards in the mail sooner rather than later.  I've done a letter the last 2 years, so I think it's time to switch things up a bit.  I found some really cool retro ones at Tuesday Morning.

Amaryllis watch 2018/2019 will include 2 pots.  The one from last year [on the right] did fantastic in our apartment, so I'm hoping I've discovered another great spot.  My cutting/sewing table is not the prettiest, but I think it'll provide the perfect morning light.  I may end up moving them both back to my desk, but will keep tabs on them for now.



2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

I am sending both of us good growing mojo for the Amaryllis!

And, thanks for the reminder that I need to get my cards out ASAP!

Mary said...

wow - your "last year" amaryllis looks great! I'm definitely going to try to save the bulbs this year.