Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Have wanted to get back into blogging for a while, and this week's topic is easy AND I remembered! So here's my list of movies that I have to watch if I catch it while channel surfing, and in no special order
10. Animal House-yea, really don't ask-drunken frat boys
9. Urban Cowboy-anything John Travolta
8. Saturday Night Live-um yea-I'm a disco freak
7. Rocky-first movie I remember seeing at the movie theater-yo Adrian
6. The Godfather-what is it about this movie-a don't miss
5. Ferris Beuller's Day Off-defined my high school years
4. Beverly Hills Cop-a young Eddie Murphy-love the music in this one-more high school days
3. Dirty Harry& Sudden Impact-Clint Eastwood-any more questions?!
2. The Natural- and a REQUIREMENT in our family if you claim to be a baseball fan.
1. Tombstone-yea-I'll be your huckleberry
There are so many movies out there sometimes it's really hard to just pick a few. Thank you Carole for a fun topic.
**The photo has NOTHING to do with the list of movies-just a glimpse of the traffic I DON'T have to sit through-just me and Sophie taking our evening walk.