Sunday, December 31, 2017

Coming to a close- 2017

2017 was filled with lots of good stuff, happy memories, time with family and lots of laughs.  I'm looking forward to much of the same in 2018, but I'll wait until tomorrow to post about my goals for the new year.  One of the things that will help me immensely with my fitness goals is my Christmas gift from Steve.  It didn't get delivered until late Tuesday afternoon and I have to say I LOVE it.  I was surprised at how easy it was to set up, and each day since Thursday I've met all 3 daily goals.

I did have Minnie Mouse as my watch face to begin with, but the Activity face is much easier to keep track of my progress through out the day.  It was fun tapping the watch and have her say the time.

I hope 2017 was a good year for you and that 2018 will be prosperous, full of peace and blessings.

2 comments:

Mary said...

oh YAY!!! the watch has changed the way I think about "moving"; I know you're going to love it, too! Happy New Year!!

margene said...

I also got an Apple watch for Christmas. The activity counter is a great resource and I've enjoyed using it, too. Happy New Year, Lydia!!