Friday, December 22, 2017

December Daily-December 21 and 22 Bits and Pieces




I got this handmade card from friends from our church.  Wendy does such a lovely job.  The Santa figurine was painted by a friend of my Mom's a long time ago.  I thought they looked nice together along with a vase of flowers I got yesterday in white's and red which I couldn't quite get in the photo without including the kitchen sink!  The fresh flowers and poinsettias make everything look very festive.
 I've been on a Louise Penny kick, I just finished these 2 books and started A Trick of the Light.  I accidentally read Bury Your Dead before The Brutal Telling, but it didn't spoil the story for me.  I still like to hear how Gamache solves the crime.  I'm really beginning to dislike Peter Morrow.

Today I was at my mother in law's house helping her unpack and this is the wrapper from my after lunch treat.  Too bad today was not a good day for putting the top down.



1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm with you about Peter Morrow ... no spoilers, but I did end up finding some empathy for him. So sorry your Dove wish won't come true for a few mores days :-)