Friday, September 2, 2016

Five on Friday

1.  Still enjoying the balcony [Sophie is too, but she is pretty worn out from being at my office today]-I have gone from coffee to a glass of prosecco!

2.  Looking forward to a low country boil with Steve at Vino Venue tonight.  I know a few ladies I'd love to have join me here some time for wine tasting and perhaps to share a smoke salmon quesadilla!

3.  Over this long weekend there will be college football [maybe at Fado's at 7:00 am?!  GT vs BC] Definitely knitting, church [first time in a while], a quick lunch and a movie on Sunday.  I am hoping that The Light Between the Oceans in movie format is as good as the book.  I haven't even looked at the reviews.

4.  One special project that I hope to have finished this weekend.  Putting all of the cards, messages, etc for PJ into one special place.  My goal is to have all of the childhood/baby stuff for both boys consolidated and moved into the closet until our next move.

5.  Will be getting a hands on lesson for my new laptop tomorrow at the Apple store.

I'm pretty excited about what the weekend has in store for me-hope this Labor Day weekend finds you relaxing and not laboring.  I'm also hoping that we'll have a true break from the hot-hot weather.

2 comments:

Mary said...

cheers to the weekend! love that I'm part of yours...and trust our shared plans will turn out to be great!

Bridget said...

Have a lovely weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it.

BTW, I just have to tell you that whenever I come to your blog, seeing Sophie in the header makes me smile. I just love seeing her sweet face!