prompt is about football food. I can get into serious trouble with this one cause there are so many good options, but they aren't necessarily good for you! Here's my list.
10: Chili-red, white, vegetarian. I like em all
9. Gumbo-I made a pot Sunday using this recipe and it's the best one yet.
8. Nachos-anyway you top them as long as there is some cheese I'm good.
7. Veggies and hummus or other bean dips.
6. Potato chips and dip-especially if they are both homemade.
5. Antipasti type platters and some good bread and apples.
4. Cold beer-not a food-but goes hand in hand with football.
3. Muffaletta sandwiches-mine usually don't have the mortadella or salami, but I love the olive salad combined with the bread and cheese.
2. Cupcakes and red wine-not necessarily together, but anytime is a good time for cupcakes and they are so handy if you are tailgating, and red wine is a must during the fall.
1. Nuts and Bolts-a snack mix that our family has enjoyed for years, it's really hard to resist. What's not to love about chex mix, peanuts, and pretzels with just a bit of seasoning?!
I know there will be some great favorites posted, maybe I'll get a new idea or 2