Tuesday, September 6, 2016
10. Football-went to Fado's to see the Georgia Tech vs Boston College game with a local kick off time of 7:30 AM!
9. Steve and I finally put up all the artwork that we wanted at the apartment. There are a few things we want to get reframed, and some things for the office., but for the most part is is done!
8. Organized some of the boys stuff-always good do to a little purging and organizing.
7. A bike ride-just one as I had other things to do this weekend, but it was great to get out on the road
6. A lovely day with Mary-church, lunch [smoke salmon pizza anyone?!], and the movies to see The Light Between Oceans. So good! The knitwear was so much fun to see-the period costuming was amazing.
5. Sewing- almost done with Tieman baby #2
4. Laundry-not fun, but you know something you have to do.
3. Reading, I finished The Paris Architect-such a good book, but it ended abruptly so I don't know how I feel about it. This is a book that will be discussed at my local library so I'll be interested to hear what others have to say about the ending.
2. Enjoyed a low country boil on Friday night along with some banana pudding, and burgers on the grill. Definitely a last blast of summer activity!
1. Took a class at the Apple Store-am getting more comfortable with my MacBook. The Apple Store is such a cool place.
Hope you enjoyed a long weekend, or at least a weekend that brought some joy to your day(s).