Friday, August 12, 2016
Five on Friday
1. Making great progress on my BINGO card. I currently have 2 audio-books, 2 book-books and 1 e-book going. Still waiting on 2 more books from the library. One of these is an e-book that I didn't finish. I'm looking forward to doing a review of this when I'm done. So many of these are new authors for me.
2. Looking forward to birthday dinner tonight with Andrew and Steve at Carbonara Trattoria. Brunch on Sunday at Ra Sushi, and gathering with my best girls for knitting and quilting before the end of the month.
3. Andrew and I will be doing a food expedition tomorrow in the Buford Highway and Chamblee area. I'm sure I'll be taking photos and Andrew will be sampling goodies and playing Pokemon-Go. It's the little things right?!
4. Getting geared up to take on more responsibilities at work. Nothing that is new to me, but has not been included in my job duties.
5. Creating a list of projects that I want to complete over the Labor Day weekend, hoping it won't be all work and no play. There are somethings I'd like to knock out before Thanksgiving.