Sunday, February 25, 2018

Weekend-slight setback

I had lots of plans for the weekend, but due to an encounter with a mandolin I'm finding typing, knitting, taking a shower a bit difficult, and everything else that requires my right ring finger.  I know  slowing down can be a good thing, but I wish there had been a less painful way to make that happen.  I'm not even sure how I'm going to dry my hair in the morning.

By Sunday evening I managed to get everything done including a bit of knitting.  Steve and I were able to check out a couple park areas on Saturday after our visit to after hours care for stitches.  We have a couple options to propose to the Guild board for WWKIP Day, so I hope to have the set by the end of the week.  We also explored an area of Atlanta that we've got on our short list for where we'd like to live.

The finger is doing fine and I'll spare you all the gory details.  I will say that compared to the last time I had stitches in my finger the way they numb the area to be stitched now is waaaay better than it used to be-- modern medicine is a great thing.  I hope you didn't experience too many set backs this weekend.

1 comment:

Mary said...

GAH! so sorry about the finger (and I can't imagine not being able to type - or knit!!) ... look forward to hearing more about WWKIP and where y'all are thinking about moving!!