Friday, February 16, 2018

Five on Friday

Five things I'm looking forward to:

1. I booked my flight to DC to visit Andrew in March and for the first time ever I had enough frequent flyer miles to pay for my ticket.

2.  In the photo above is my order of Coast for 2 sweaters I plan to knit- I'll use the dark brown for Michigan by Amy Miller and the sea-foam and off white for Balise by Marie Greene.  Mary was kind enough to organize the order.  The upper left is what Mary will use for her Balise and Deena will use the upper right.

3.  A 3 day weekend, and I'd better enjoy it because work is gonna get CA-RAZY over the next few weeks.  With a new director wanting to put his own "stamp" on things I expect there will be lots of revisions and changes to the 2 reports that I have to put together.

4.  Just a couple things on my to do list this weekend, so I'm hoping for LOTS of knitting and maybe starting on Steve's Alaska wall hanging, or at least reading through the instructions.

5. Catching up on the Olympics; especially the figure skating.

The weather is supposed to be kinda yucky, so I'm glad that I won't have to be out in it except tomorrow when I get my hair done.  I hope the weekend finds you having a chance to do all the things that you  love.



2 comments:

Mary said...

I just got back from taking Holly out ... this is a great day to stay inside and knit! (and maybe take a nap?!)

margene said...

I like the colors and patterns for your new sweaters. We have one last weekend before winter returns. Enjoy your long weekend!