Monday, February 5, 2018

Keep on keeping on

I wanted to be careful how I titled this post.  I was tempted to use- end of an era, moving on, the next phase, etc.  Each one alluded that something might be wrong, but I can assure you all is well here. Sophie is taking her last photo in our 2004 Tahoe AKA The Tank!  Yep, we sold it this weekend to one of Steve's colleagues for her 17 year old son. He was very pleased and I am happy that it's going to someone who will appreciate it.  The timing was perfect.  He already has plans for fixing some of the body work, and taking care of some of the repairs that need to be made.  She has also been re-christened Big Bad*** Beth!  

The 150,000 miles on this vehicle represents lots of memories, sing along's in the car, hauling baseball and soccer equipment, moving boxes and lots of friends!  I'm hoping she will keep on keeping on for Max.  Honestly, there's a part of me that's going to miss this ride!

1 comment:

Mary said...

..and a car that Sophie fits in without having to stick her head out the top! ;-)