Tuesday, November 4, 2014
10 on Tuesday-Book Series
10. Outlander series-I began reading this series since it first came out and I'm on the most recent release-mere pages from the end-I have a feeling this is not the last book!
9. 44 Scotland Street and The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith-so love him and my niece and I went to an author signing several years ago-he is a hoot! I just saw on his website where he'll be in Atlanta THIS Friday-don't think I can work out the logistics to make it to this event on short notice :-(
8. Agatha Christie Mysteries-whether it's Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple-I could read these books over and over again.
7. The Maisie Dobbs series by Jacqueline Winspear
6. PD James and her detective Adam Dalgleish-what is it about the Brits and their mysteries?!
5. Elizabeth George and her Inspector Lynley series-there is only one of these books that I did not like, but over all-love-love these books.
4. Carol O'Connell's Mallory series-my boss got me hooked on these books-we anxiously await the release of her books to see what Mallory has gotten into-set in NYC I can't get enough of the characters in these books.
3. Edward Rutherford-even though he doesn't write series-his books follow the same pattern. Love his books Sarum, New York, and London. Historical fiction is another genre I can really get into.
2. Miss Julia by Ann B. Ross-these are just fun-quick reads. Miss Julia is always getting into trouble!
1. The Lincoln Ryme series by Jeffery Deaver-great if you are into suspense thrillers and NYC-which I am.
I don't know what I want to do more in my spare time read or knit-I need to get some audible books so I can do both!