Thursday, June 28, 2018

3 on Thursday-Very Random



1.  I met another Atlanta United player this afternoon, midfielder Julien Gressel.  The place was mobbed with people and I'm glad I got there early.  These players are so much fun to watch and I hope to meet more of them this year.  Why are soccer players so cute and they have such great hair!!!

2. I am finally on track with Puntilla.  First I didn't pick up the front stitches in the right place; then I joined the fronts in the wrong way.  It took me forever to figure out why I couldn't join the body, so this project was frogged twice.  Very frustrating, but now it looks like a sweater! 

3.  Am getting excited about our new home-things are on pace for closing in 2 weeks! 

Guess I need to start packing soon-

3 comments:

Mary said...

random is good ... especially when it includes another adorable soccer player!

Honoré said...

Congrats on your new home...and getting moved, exciting and lots of work! And solving the problem with your knitting. Smooth sailing!
Cheers~

Lydia said...

Thanks! I'm hoping the painting that I'm planning to do goes whoosh like stockinette in the round!