prompt comes on a day when our outside thermometer reads 100 degrees! It can be really hard to stay coo, and I don't remember feeling the heat as a kid like I do now.
10. Drink something refreshing-beer, light white wine, water with fruit or cucumber, but be careful about too much alcohol!
9. Keep the blinds closed during the heat of the day-makes such a difference inside.
8. Schedule your outside time before the heat sets in.. It's important to still get outside, but you never want to over do it.
6. Go see a movie-it's always cool and comfy inside a theater.
5. Eat salads with lots of cucumber and tomatoes
4. Plan a vacation somewhere cooler than where you are currently at
3. Go to the pool, or lake if those are options.
2. Sleep on a screened porch-also if that is an option.
1. Have some ice cream!