Tuesday, March 17, 2015
If I could catch a leprechaun and acquire a pot of gold I'd . . .
10. Buy a newer car-by the time I get home today Veronica will turn over 169,000 miles. Not bad for a 9 year old car that still purrs like a kitten! This would definitely be a priority purchase.
9. Buy a chateau in France that has a small and successful vineyard-not sure if the amount I'd receive from the gold would be enough, but you never know.
8. Pay off my mortgage
7. Travel to Italy, and hopefully add on France and Scotland
6. Complete all remaining things left on our "to do" list to make it ready for selling.
5. Enhance my stash-this would probably include a significant amount of Shibui
4. Add a few more pairs of cowboy boots to my wardrobe
3. Give some to charity
2. Put some money in my "piggy" bank
1. Buy my brother a car
A fun topic from Carole for St. Patrick's Day.