prompt is a reminder of lots of good things I'm looking forward to.
10. Spring, so Sophie and I can enjoy more days in the back yard like the one when this photo was taken!
9. A 4 day weekend-which comes at the end of a 2 day work week-which was preceded by a 3 day weekend!
8. A full day of sewing on Thursday AND lunch with Brenda.
7. Knitting tonight AND Sunday.
6. Nothing on my calendar for Saturday-nowhere to go- just being at the house.
5. A college graduation, a wedding and an annual family trip in May.
4. Making another batch of Hudson Bay cocktails featured by Baby Cocktails.
3. Organizing my sewing/knitting area in the basement.
2. Friday night pizza and watching Justified with Steve (Walking Dead) is Sundays :-)
1. Swatching and blocking for new projects.
Lots of little things, but they add up to a whole bunch of happy.