Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Right now . . .

This week's prompt is a reminder of lots of good things I'm looking forward to.

10.  Spring, so Sophie and I can enjoy more days in the back yard like the one when this photo was taken!
  9.  A 4 day weekend-which comes at the end of a 2 day work week-which was preceded by a 3 day weekend!
  8.  A full day of sewing on Thursday AND lunch with Brenda.
  7.  Knitting tonight AND Sunday.
  6.  Nothing on my calendar for Saturday-nowhere to go- just being at the house.
  5.  A college graduation, a wedding and an annual family trip in May.
  4.  Making another batch of Hudson Bay cocktails featured by Baby Cocktails.
  3.  Organizing my sewing/knitting area in the basement.
  2.  Friday night pizza and watching Justified with Steve (Walking Dead) is Sundays :-)
  1.  Swatching and blocking for new projects.

Lots of little things, but they add up to a whole bunch of happy.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I like your Friday night plans!! And I love your doggie!!

Linda in VA

Honoré said...

I too love your list and Sophie! And also #9. I don't work anymore - retired - but that sounds like an ideal work week. Enjoy!

Cheers~

Paula said...

Aren't those days when you have nothing to do or nowhere to go the best? Have a good week!

Kwizgiver said...

I'm on school vacation this week and I'm enjoying not having much scheduled.

margene said...

I love Saturdays with no where to go.

Mary said...

what a great combination of fun things! enjoy!!