Thursday, May 24, 2018

Three on Thursday-Empty Calendar


Call me crazy but to have a work AND personal calendar this is totally blank from Friday to Monday is so awesome.  The last few months at work have been very busy and with writing/organizing 3 annual reports 2 which were full of fact checking, and 1 that needed serious grammar correcting and heavy edits.  I managed to whittle down this particular report which has traditionally been about a 158 page report to 62 pages.  It might grow a bit before it's submission, but not by much!

My three on Thursday are:

1.  Organize my space-while you'd think I could stay organized since I only have 1,500 sq ft to manage, but it is actually harder cause nothing can be in one spot and it's shared space!  I hope to drag out all sweater and scarf/shawl quantities of yarn out of my stash and do some serious planning.  This will mean matching yarn with a pattern and putting them into bags so that when I'm ready to start the yarn and tools are ready to go.  Dare I attempt to do any swatching-maybe shouldn't jinx myself.  There will be other non-knitting organizing going on as well.

2.  Finalize the last few details for out Guild's Work Wide Knit in Public Day which is a couple weeks away.

3.  Visit the Dunwoody Farmer's Market.  This is close enough to walk to, and since I have the vendor list I'm going to come up with a plan of attack.  There will be a seafood vendor there, so I'm hoping to find something interesting for Saturday's dinner.

Of course, I'm hoping there will be a bit of relaxing since all the celebrations and events for the months are over.  Hoping that you all have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend that is full of everything you want.

2 comments:

Mary said...

rest up - you deserve it! and I look forward to seeing what shows up on June's list!

Honoré said...

Congratulations on your major accomplishment: blank calendars! and condensing the report to 62 pages. Enjoy absolutely every second of your long weekend...you deserve it!
Cheers~