Friday, May 4, 2018

Fridays are for FOs and Flowers

I got these lovely flowers from Steve today at work-here's us 27 years ago-boy do we look young!  I have a FO too that is drying.  My Sunshine Coast by Heidi Kirrmaier.  I slipped it on before I wet blocked it and I think it's going to be just fine.  I knit it out of Seta Tweed which is 75% silk and 25% cotton.  It was steeply discounted at Cast on Cottage and I bought it over a year ago, but it took forever to find the right pattern.  I hope to blog about my purchases from last weeks knitting retreat this weekend.  I'm really inspired by what I learned from Joji Locatelli, Sivia Harding and Meghan Fernandes.  Maybe even post a photo of this actually ON me.  Happy Friday y'all!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! and yay for finishing Sunshine Coast! I'm looking forward to hearing about the retreat - I've heard Joji is amazing and inspiring.