Finally a prompt that I could easily blog about, and hopefully there will be more posts since I'm not dividing my time between our now sold house and our apartment. I love long weekends and try to balance it with fun stuff and projects . Here's how I spent my time.
9. Eating and drinking on the balcony, along with some people watching!
Mary-so much fun, and I was inspired to come home and try to get my fabric sorted and into better storage than moving boxes!
7. 2-25 mile bike rides with Steve-I would have gone on a 3rd, but my tosh was hurting too bad!
5. Went grocery and gift shopping with Steve, something we haven't done in AGES!
2. There was some knitting and reading
1. Slept in just a little bit on Saturday and Sunday
Hope your Labor Day weekend was full of things that make you smile-mine sure did!