prompt has made me a little hungry. Most of things left on my to do list aren't in preparation for Christmas Eve/Day, but things that just need to get done.
10. Weave in ends and wrap Mom's Christmas socks (they are due on the 27th)
9. Buy one more gift-the wine shop was closed by the time I got there yesterday.
8. Waiting on one more gift to arrive and wrap.
7. Finish my Happiness beret-down to about 40 stitches now-deadline is the 25th so I can wear it on the 26th.
6. Clear out our guest room-need to move stuff into the basement for post-Christmas sorting for storage, donation or trash.
5. Watch a Christmas movie from start to finish-have only seen parts so far.
4. Address Christmas cards-they haven't arrived from Shutterfly yet-I'm getting a little worried.
3. Attend Christmas Eve service-pray it's not raining between 10:30 and midnight. Hate when it's dark, cold and wet.
2. Attend one more family-ish gathering on the 27th.
1. Make to do list for after Christmas!
I was feeling a little stressed about the things that were on my Christmas to do list for a while there-several stops that had to be made on my way home from work. I pretty much never wait until the week of Christmas to wrap gifts, but you know what? That's okay, it got done, and it's all good.
Wishing EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas [or whatever holiday you celebrate].