Thursday, April 4, 2019

3 on Thrusday

So far April has been a true delight-while it is still cool in the mornings the afternoon and evenings have been sunny and just warm enough to allow for an after work walk without sweating!

3 Things I'm enjoying right now-

Tulips on my walks-several islands have them blooming and the colors have been exquisite.  I'm inspired to plant some for our yard next year.
 I started on my Very Hungry Caterpillar Quilt on Sunday-it felt good to get back to the sewing machine.  I'm getting used to working in this space which can be a little tight at times with the ironing board, extra large cutting mat etc.
Getting around the house projects completed and boxes unpacked.  Now that the curios are out of storage and in place I have been able to get several crates emptied and moved to the unfinished area of the basement.  The final project is to get family photos on the walls and a few I'd like to have on the end tables and buffet.  However, before that happens I gotta get my packing list together for our girls weekend to Beaufort, SC.  So far, I'm totally in love with April.

2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

Your girls weekend sounds like so much fun!

And, your tulips! Gorgeous!

Mary said...

I KNOW that Girls Weekend is gonna be fun! and YES to tulips. and to getting back to your quilts. That caterpillar fabric is adorable!