Thursday, February 7, 2019

Three on Thursday-Totally Random


Today was GLORIOUS-it was definitely a top down drive home from work with temps in the high 70s in early February!  I immediately changed and headed out for a walk when I got home.  By the end of my walk Canton Street was crowded with folks who decided to take advantage of the great weather since so many of the restaurants have outdoor seating.

Tomorrow if Friday-I have some fun things planned this weekend which include an open hearth cooking demonstration at the Smith Plantation on Saturday morning.  Sunday is another production from the Stage Door Players and dinner.  Since all my chores are done I'm hoping for some knitting, embroidery and making headway on the rest of the fabric cutting that I've let fall by the way side.

I have swatched for 2 sweaters and I'm nearly finished with my Essex capelet.  I plan to knit Mountain High by Keidi Kirrmaier out of come lovely Madeline Tosh Eyre in Cove that Mary gave me, and I'm repurposing some Swans Island Worsted to knit Chittenden.  Both pullovers and both I probably won't be able to wear until the fall, but that is OKAY.


2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

I am more than a bit envious of your weather. Winter is back again this weekend here in Pittsburgh.

Mary said...

Yesterday was GLORIOUS! and I finished knitting Sara's sweater. WOOHOO!!!