Thursday, November 30, 2017

Three Things on Thursday| Random

Last night I went to a book talk/signing with Deb Perelman aka Smitten Kitchen.  I've been following her on Instagram and reading her blog for a while.  I have her first cookbook which I have really enjoyed.  So my Three on Thursday includes

1. Cookbooks-I got one for myself and Andrew, and I also got her first book signed.  Here's to trying new recipes.



2.  Currently my office is crazy busy with my boss retiring, the process of hiring a new director and our training coordinator retiring.  So the first of two retirement parties have been held, the one I have on the 12th will be much more involved as it is also our annual holiday lunch.  This event is usually attended by over 100 people and includes coordinating a pot luck style meal.

3.  I got this photo from my cousin's daughter this morning-aren't they cute!  I plan to make them some very quirky hats for their first birthday.  I know their Mum will totally appreciate them.
I fully plan to blog about our Thanksgiving happenings-it was a very busy week with getting Andrew ready for his move and spending time with family.  Is it January yet-I don't know if I have the energy!

No comments: