Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Focus on the Positive
Carole's prompt this week is a timely one. With my Mom's upcoming move from our house there is still quite a bit of negative energy, and underlying tension. Focusing on what's going well is where I need to put my mind right now.
10. Early voting after work yesterday-one less thing to do.
9. Our weather during the last several days-have LOVED sitting on the deck with my knitting
8. Watching Sophie chase chipmunks in the back yard-she's quick, but not quick enough. She has also enjoyed spending lots of time outside just handing out.
7. The support I've received regarding changes within our household-am trying to remember to breathe through this process. I don't think I'll be able to exhale until November 2.
6. A new blog, and being able to express my true thoughts and feelings.
5. My knitting, projects are moving along at a good pace-it has truly been my therapy.
4. Learning how to change my bike tire and general maintenance-I FINALLY took a class last week at a local bike shop.
3. Book Club-am hosting in November, and I picked Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh-am enjoying this re-read.
2. My job-very low stress and an amazing boss-really goes far when your personal life has "bumps".
1. Lunchtime walks-see #5
Whew-feels good to write this down.