Thursday, September 7, 2017

Three Things on Thursday-To Do



I always have a to do list, and sometimes I have a to do list for my to do list which is typically un-deleted emails that I use as reminders!  Maybe Carole's prompt and this post will help keep me on track to at least get a couple of these things marked off and deleted.

1- finish these 3 baby sweaters.  This was my Alaska knitting, and I have 2 that need ends woven in, blocking, ribbon and buttons added.  1 needs to have the neckband finished and then the button bands, etc.  The green sweaters are for a cousin's daughter who is having twins in October, and the gray is for a friend's first grandchild.  I figured the gray sweater might not be usable until much later in the year, the baby was born in August, but with the current temps it'll be perfect timing.

2- Delete and edit photos from our Alaska trip.  I'd love to get this done before the end of September so I can decide on what photos to have put into a photo book.  I also need to do some other electronic cleaning up as well.

3-do my planned blog posts on said trip.  I want to add links as I know how many people do their research on-line and I want to give shout outs to the wonderful tour guide groups and business owners we encountered on our trip.

I like to use September as my finish up summer month, so I have a couple other things on the needles I'd like to have done, and then focus on fall/winter knits.  What's on your list?




4 comments:

Bonny said...

You have got a full list, but I bet you can complete it! Are those Antler sweaters? They are adorable. I knit a couple Antler hats and love the pattern. I will look forward to seeing photos and reading your Alaska posts, whenever you get them done!

Patty said...

Yes! We need to see more about your trip! And those finished sweaters are going to be beautiful!

Kym said...

Those sweaters are so very sweet -- and will be so welcome! I'd love to hear more about your trip. (I'm always behind when it comes to clearing out my photos . . . )

Mary said...

wow, your Alaska knitting was WAY more productive than mine - those sweaters are going to be such treasures! (and good luck on the photos and blog posts!)