Friday, January 30, 2015

Is it spring?

Possibly-other than Monday, the weather here has been pretty nice.  I've been able to spend 30 minutes or so with Sophie in the backyard after work.  Fun for us both, me with a glass of wine, and she get's to run around chasing the tennis ball.  Yesterday I only had to wear a fleece jacket to stay warm, and I grilled chicken for our dinner.  This time last year we were under a blanket of snow, or at least by Atlanta standards it was a blanket!  Am making the most of days like this cause I know February, March and April can be pretty unpredictable in our area.  The next couple weekends will be jammed packed, so I'm trying to use my days during the work to do the un-fun things like cleaning and laundry.  How're things in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I know we live close...but it didn't feel like spring at my house today! of course it didn't LOOK like winter either! regardless, I'm glad it's the weekend!