Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Plans, goals and intentions
Being inspired by today's prompt and Mary's post I've got a lot going on inside my head about what 2015 is going to be like for me. I'm trying to be positive and optimistic for 2015 since we are wanting to sell our house and downsize this year, but I still feel weighted down due to my constant fear that we'll have to move my mother back in with us. I think having clearly defined goals and a precise focus will hopefully keep things from being too stressful.
10. Knitting-finish what's on the needles and knit from stash-patterns and yarn.
9. Breath in AND out
8. Stay healthy-mentally, physically and emotionally
7. Purge, purge all that unnecessary STUFF
6. Complete the Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge
5. Move, bend and stretch
4. Smile more
3. Pray more
2. Learn to filter and respond to circumstances better
1. Live more simply
Check back with me in about 6 months and we'll see how all this is going?