Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Indulgencies



For this week's prompt I like to think more in terms of things I do for myself, to make me feel special, or that I consider a special treat rather than a guilty pleasure.

10.  Silk Almond milk-dark chocolate-while watching the Tour de France  they touted the benefits of chocolate milk as a post ride recovery drink-so being a cycling this is what I came up with and it's delish!
 9.  A bubble bath-especially after a day of serious cooking or cleaning like prepping for Thanksgiving dinner
 8.  Starbucks Flat White-I am slowly becoming addicted to these especially in the afternoon as a pick me up
 7.  Verve Clicquot-I will be indulging in a bottle of real champagne for Valentine's Day-I want to see if it's really all that.
 6.  Pedicures-love how my feet feel afterwards
 5.  Morning coffee or evening cocktails or wine on the deck
 4.  Knitting with a cashmere blend
 3.  Rosewood knitting needles
 2.  High count Egyptian cotton sheets
 1.  Rich moist chocolate cake

I plan to report back on the bottle of champagne-what are you savoring?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'd rather spend my wine money on a non-sparkler - can't wait to hear what you think! My favorite before yoga snack is plain almond milk; I'll bet that chocolate one is decadent-tasting!