Tuesday, February 3, 2015
prompt I like to think more in terms of things I do for myself, to make me feel special, or that I consider a special treat rather than a guilty pleasure.
10. Silk Almond milk-dark chocolate-while watching the Tour de France they touted the benefits of chocolate milk as a post ride recovery drink-so being a cycling this is what I came up with and it's delish!
9. A bubble bath-especially after a day of serious cooking or cleaning like prepping for Thanksgiving dinner
8. Starbucks Flat White-I am slowly becoming addicted to these especially in the afternoon as a pick me up
7. Verve Clicquot-I will be indulging in a bottle of real champagne for Valentine's Day-I want to see if it's really all that.
6. Pedicures-love how my feet feel afterwards
5. Morning coffee or evening cocktails or wine on the deck
4. Knitting with a cashmere blend
3. Rosewood knitting needles
2. High count Egyptian cotton sheets
1. Rich moist chocolate cake
I plan to report back on the bottle of champagne-what are you savoring?