Friday, June 26, 2015
5 on Friday
5. Training for the Peachtree Road Race which is next Saturday. The photo is from my morning walk. It's been in the 90s here during the day, so I've been getting up early so I can walk before work. Last weekend I was on my feet so much I may have over stressed my knees, so I'm taking it a bit easy, and not pushing myself too much. I'm also getting new running shoes tomorrow.
4. Finished objects-Square and Axis, 2 shibui patterns and yarns both of which I can't wait to wear. I hoping that I'll get Apex finished as well-we'll see.
3. Looking forward to cooking breakfast and morning coffee on the balcony tomorrow. This is the first weekend spent at the apartment with no trips to the house
2. Planning to listen to a new book and marking another square off my BOTNS Summer Bingo card. I just finished The Devil in the White City and I really enjoyed it.
1. Make and enjoy some sangria, most likely on the balcony.