10. Wine and and special cocktails were drunk along with eating some fabulous food.
9. Knitting-lots! Of course, I brought way more than I'd every hope to finish.
5. Time spent with the folks-although there isn't an individual group photo there were plenty taken, and I think if all share them everyone will be represented.
4. Reading-I started Get Shorty, but didn't make as much progress as I've had liked.
3. Played games-I mostly stuck to the easy dice games like Zilch and Yahtzee so I could knit and not think too much.
2. Big Canoe Bingo which my Sister in law created for us. I got at least 1 Bingo and had I done a little yoga I would have had more!
1. Talked and laughed-ALOT.
This weekend is always a special time for us, and we hope it continues for a very, very long time.