Tuesday, May 19, 2015
As you travel down the road before you
10. Well done-in 4 years PJ earned 2 Bachelor degrees in International Trade and French.
9. Never give up
8. Life's road will have speed bumps and detours; keep both hands on the steering wheel and don't get distracted.
7. Do what makes you happy and brings you joy.
6. Be a person of integrity.
5. Your first job doesn't have to be your career.
4. Take care of yourself-mind, body and soul.
3. Take advise from people who are successful.
2. Take responsibility for your own actions and choices.
1. Always be willing to learn
I wish someone had given me some advise like this when I got out of high school. I might have gone to college a lot sooner!
Thanks Carole for a timely and reflective prompt.