Monday, April 30, 2018

Sometimes Mondays- Reflections

. . .I had the opportunity to spend time over the last couple weeks with inspiring women both very familiar to me and total strangers.  I came away from both with unique memories and lasting impressions.  While these 2 weekends have lifted me up emotionally there is still, the heavy cloud of having to accept that there is a birth date this week of someone who is no longer here to celebrate.    I don't think the feeling of being kicked in the gut will every go away.  I plan to share details from my knitting retreat because after spending time with Joji Locatelli, both in class and individually, I learned alot about gratitude and humility.  PJ would have thought that was a great thing. More to come . . .

1 comment:

Mary said...

Holding you close ... (and looking forward to more on what you learned from Joji!)