Monday, December 11, 2017

December Daily-December 11-Decking the Halls

Who says living in an apartment can't be fun?!  These are some inflatables that someone has set up on their patio area.  So festive and cute!  There are several balconies [including ours] that are decorated with lights and wreaths.  One of my favorite things to do at Christmas is to ride through neighborhoods and look at the lights and decorations.  When Andrew was a baby sometimes the only way to get him to sleep was to drive him around.  It became a tradition during the holidays to drive the boys and my Mom around to see the lights.  It's been a while since I've taken an evening to look at the lights.  I hope to revive this tradition this year.  Probably won't be any photos since I'll be driving AND looking!

1 comment:

Mary said...

too bad you can't teach Sophie to take pictures ... or drive ;-)